23 May 2008

It's The End!

Well well well! I've been back in the UK for 3 weeks now and I have to admit it hasn't been as bad as I was expecting! Although I miss Finland to pieces and everybody there, it's been ok here! The weather has been surprisingly lovely and I have managed to get lots of work done!

Which brings me to today - basically my last day ever of being a student! Ok, so not quite, but roughly 2 hours ago I handed in my Research Project, my last ever piece of work here at the university...and strangely enough...it doesn't feel like a massive relief! I reckon I'll be lying in bed tonight, my mind wildly active feeling guilty because I have nothing to think about! There has always been something, that next assignment, that deadline, etc etc, and now...I have nothing! Well, apart from that massive thing called getting a job! (gah!)

So for the time being, it's a case of lets try and chill and savour the last few moments of being a student! Graduation is in July so fingers crossed everything works out!

The other day we had the screening of our film at the Odeon in Manchester, I have to say it was fab! The other films were great and it was so good seeing everybody again! My Finland family were reunited! It's mad to think that one day I was coming to uni as a lost little 1st year, knowing nothing, and 3 years on: I've learned so much, done so much, been on an exchange, met so many amazing people, and we've made a film where it was screened at the Odeon! What can I say, it just gets better and better!

Having said that, I'm ready to move on now. Uni life has been great, they really have been the best 3 years of my life, and i don't regret a single thing! But now that it's coming to an end, I'm ready to move on and start my new life as...well not a student! Who knows what's ahead of me, but whatever it is, I'm excited! Xxx

No comments: